Did you know you can lose weight and gain weight to drink smoothie ?. It depends on what you put into your smoothie and how to drink your smoothie.
Making smoothies that actually has a good taste, and nutrition is actually a real art. To make things easier, here are my best vegan green recipes for a good weight loss.
Recipes For Weight Loss
Green Superfood Smoothie
- – 1 peach (about 100g)
- – 1 banana (125g)
- – 1 cup honey dew or cantaloupe (100g)
- – 1/2 avocado flesh
- – 1/3 cucumber
- – 1 handfull fresh baby spinach
- – 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- – 3/4 cup coconut water (185ml)
- – 1 tsp hemp seeds
- – 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
If you’re new to green smoothies then try sprinkling only a few of the chia and hemp seeds onto your smoothie. Since your bowel system is not used to digesting so much food at once, it may happen that your digestive track will rebel against this nutrient bomb.
Green Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup skim milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup plain
non fatGreek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 T. flaxseed meal
- 4 t. maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 T. unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into one large or two smaller glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Purple Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
- 1 medium-sized purple sweet potato (about 200g/7oz)
- 230 ml (1 cup) unsweetened almond milk (or any other plant-based milk)
spoonfulof coconut yogurt
To serve (optional):
- Fresh fruit
- Desiccated coconut
- Coconut flakes
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into small pieces
- Boil or steam for about 15 minutes, or until soft enough to pierce with a fork
- Drain and mash the sweet potatoes with a fork
- Once cooled, transfer the mash into a freezer-friendly container and place in freezer until completely frozen
- Place the frozen mash into a food processor or blender (or hand-held blender) along with the milk
- Blend until completely smooth, adding more milk if necessary until you achieve your desired consistency
- Serve up and enjoy immediately
- Purple Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl (Vegan + GF)
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 69
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Pineapple Spinach Broccoli Smoothie
Pineapple-Spinach-Broccoli Smoothie with 260 calories, 8g protein, and 12 g fiber. Good source of iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium. This healthy smoothie contains your vitamin A, C and K need for the day.
- 1 cup (
1 inchslice) pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut milk (low fat)
- 1 hand full / 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 T chia seeds
- Add everything into a blender and mix. If your blender too small to fit everything at once, add the first half of all ingredients first and mix, then add second half and mix. Add more milk or water for desired consistency.
- Total time: 10 minutes
Fat: 11 grams
Protein: 8 grams
Grapefruit Banana Green Smoothie
This green grapefruit smoothie contains 350 calories, is high in fiber, and contains 8.7g protein. It also is very high in vitamin A, C, and K, and omega-3 fatty acids. If you look at the minerals you can see that one smoothie already covers over 80% of your daily need in calcium, 25% iron, and 51% magnesium. You can add more nuts and seeds to your smoothie, but be aware that this will increase the calorie count.
All in all, this green smoothie fuels you with important nutrients, makes a balanced small
- 1 grapefruit, peeled
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened (or vanilla)
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 T chopped walnuts
- 1-2 cups spinach
- optional: cinnamon, turmeric
- Add all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth. You can add more spices or nuts and seeds as desired.
Total time: 8
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 11.4 grams
- Carbs: 62 grams
- Protein: 8.7 grams
Green and Glowing Smoothie Recipe
Easy pineapple, mango, and coconut smoothie with 300 calories, high in vitamins and minerals.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other favorite plant-based milk)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon flax meal or seeds
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy! If prepping this smoothie ahead, simple measure out and store the ingredients in freezer bags. When you’re ready to enjoy, transfer the ingredients to the blender and add the almond milk.
No organism responds in the same way. In case of any health problems during